This is a run down on the proper ways to drive. This can actually be a huge resource to those of you with teenagers, gearing up to take their big tests, or even for those of us who may just need some tips to perfect our driving skills.
1. First check your review mirror: Make sure it angels at a sharp view of the passenger seat.
2. Test the steering wheel. Make sure the taste is suitable to current driving conditions.
3. Start to drive: But first, close your eyes. It’s best to test your reflexes while on the road.
5. And wave
6. Is that a squirrel? Driving is the perfect time to analyze objects, people and animals on the side of the road.
7. Time to park: So distract yourself with your dashboard, and take your eyes off the road. See how good you are at guessing the distance of your car to the parking spot.
8. Smile: Reward yourself, you have just successfully driven your car remembering each of the important steps.
Good luck drivers! Keep all 8 in mind and you’re sure to do great!